DAPPER Stats provides on-point quantitative support for every stage of the research process, across academic and applied settings.
- Cost-benefit and power analyses
- Real-time adaptive management
- Frequentist, Bayesian, information-theoretic, and tactical approaches
- Generalized linear mixed modeling
- Spatial, temporal, and spatio-temporal analyses
- Multi-dataset approaches
Graphics & Figures
- Publication-ready figures
- Spatial population and ecosystem mapping
- Markdown integration
- Interactive output
- Full stack development
- Continuous integration/analysis/deployment
- Archival version control
Scientific Writing, Editing, & Review
- Technical reports
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts
- Species/Ecosystem assessments
Teaching & Training
- Classic and flipped approached
- Coding and analyses workshops
- On-call assistance
We work primarily in the biological sciences, with specialties in population biology, conservation, wildlife management, and aquatic systems.
However, we are generalists when it comes to both systems and questions, and are happy to help clients across a range of domains.
Our clients include academic institutions, non-profit organizations, government agencies, and local municipalities.